Statement of Course Assurance
- Under the provisions of the Higher Education Support Act (2003), in order to qualify as a Higher Education Provider, Campion College Australia is obliged to provide students with a statement of course assurance arrangements. The objective of these arrangements is to ensure that should Campion College Australia cease to be able to provide a course of study in which a student has enrolled, the student will be able to enrol in a similar course of study offered by another higher education provider and to receive full credit for the subjects successfully completed as part of the course of study with Campion College Australia.
- For the Bachelor of Arts in the Liberal Arts offered by Campion College Australia, course assurance is available through a binding agreement whereby students would be offered the option to enrol in the Bachelor of Arts at the University of Notre Dame Australia.
- No student will be obliged to enrol in any course in which he/she is offered enrolment under these course assurance arrangements, but if a student decides to enrol with a provider not covered by these course assurance arrangements, there is no guarantee that full credit transfer will be given for the units of study completed with Campion College Australia.
- In the event that Campion College Australia is unable to continue to offer the course of study in which the student is enrolled, the student could either:
- receive a refund of the tuition fee for any incomplete units of study, or
- have the funds paid for such incomplete units of study transferred (with the student’s agreement) to a second provider with which the student enrols.
- Students are also advised that in the event that the course arrangements are needed, the University of Notre Dame Australia might have a different student contribution or tuition fee for the course of study so that the amount students may be required to pay may vary.
- This Course Assurance Statement will be included on the College website and in the Student Handbook.
- Queries in relation to this statement should be directed to:
Campion College Australia
PO Box 3052, Toongabbie East NSW 2146
Ph: 02 9896 9300 Fax: 02 9631 9200