Purchasing Books for Subjects
Click here for Campion College course text-book list on The Co-op Bookshop website.
The Co-op Bookshop will maintain a stock of the required course books for Campion College. Students can purchase these texts online.
To purchase the required course books on-line from The Co-op Bookshop, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to The Co-op Bookshop Website by clicking the link above or going to their website http://www.coop-bookshop.com.au/bookshop
- Click on Text List Search - select Text List Search.
- From the drop down menu 1: Select a university or other institution, select Campion College Australia (relevant semester, relevant year).
- Click > Search.
- Select the relevant subject i.e. HIS201: Europe During the Middle Ages 600-1300.
- Click View Text List.
- Add items as necessary to the Shopping Basket i.e. ensure items required have a tick in the selection box, click Add selected items to Shopping Basket.
- Choose Continue Shopping or Proceed to Checkout and follow the steps as directed.
NOTE: Members of the Co-op Bookshop will receive a 10% discount on each item purchased. To become a member of the Co-op Bookshop, simply click on the Membership link and complete the form. There is a $20 membership joining fee.