5 reasons to support Campion College this EOFY
As we approach the end of financial year, the are a number of worthy causes one can support. This EOFY, we ask you to donate to the cause that is dear to our hearts… Campion College!
Here are five reasons to donate to Campion College today:
- We are a private institution. We receive no government funding and all our funds are obtained from generous supporters who believe in our mission.
- We form future leaders. Campion College’s premier liberal arts degree provides a solid foundation for future study and workplace readiness. Our graduates successfully pursue careers in teaching, journalism, business, law, medicine and politics.
- Funds raised go directly to college projects that support student life. We are a not-for-profit and distribute funds to campus works as well as student scholarships and bursaries.
- Fund capital projects and our continued growth. Such projects are integral to our ability to welcome additional students to the college each year and share our vision of tertiary education.
- All donations are tax deductible. Campion College is a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR), approved by the Australian Taxation Office.
Please consider making a once-off or regular donation via the link below.