|Value||$2,195 (paid after the Census Date)|
|Open to||Domestic students enrolled in LAN102 or GRE102
This scholarship is for the highest performing first-year Latin or Greek student in the first semester.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, a student must:
- have completed one first-year semester in either Latin (LAN101) or Greek (GRE101) and achieved the highest result in the class among eligible students;
- not have studied Latin or Greek formally prior to commencing at Campion (applicability of this criteria to be determined by the College President);
- enrol in LAN102 or GRE102;
- have attended more than 80% of classes throughout the semester;
- have met his or her obligations pursuant to the College’s Student Code of Conduct.
Acceptance of this scholarship requires a student to:
- Maintain a successful academic record (Weighted Average Mark of 70%);
- Promote and support Campion College.
Recipients of either the Angela Ridsdale Scholarship or Classical Languages Scholarship are eligible to receive one of the Bachelor of Arts scholarship simultaneously.
INTERESTED IN THIS SCHOLARSHIP?
Students are not required to apply for this scholarship, as they will be automatically considered on the basis of their academic results.