Government Assistance

The Department of Human Services (Centrelink) offers Study Assist to offset some of the costs of studying. These are awarded on the basis of financial need, and are means-tested. Some of the assistance provided includes:

  • Youth Allowance
  • Fares Allowance
  • Travel Concession
  • Rent Assistance
  • Relocation Scholarship
  • Start-up Scholarship

Please follow the link to the Department of Human Services for more information about Study Assist and the eligibility criteria.