Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Scholarship
This Scholarship acknowledges the cultural value that ATSI students bring to College life, and offers financial support for such students who demonstrate their academic ability.
$2000 to $6000 per annum
After the Census Date in a given semester
This scholarship will be reviewed mid-year. The continuation of the scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic progress and continued enrolment in the program of study for which the scholarship was awarded.
New students studying full-time
Continuing students studying full time
Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, the student must:
- Identify as an Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander; and
- Have obtained an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) of 80 or above.
Acceptance of this scholarship requires a student to:
- Maintain a successful academic record (Weighted Average Mark of 70%);
- Promote and support Campion College.
- Scholarship Application Form
- Written Statement (one page outlining why you believe you should be the recipient of a Leadership Scholarship)
- References (e.g. by an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community member who knows you in that community)
Please refer to the main scholarships page, www.campion.edu.au/scholarships
Ready to apply?
Click the button below to complete the application form. A student number is required to apply so you must be enrolled before completing the form.
Interested in other scholarships?
Click the links below to find out more or click here to return to the main scholarships page.