Fine Arts and Performing Arts Scholarship
Campion College has had many gifted students over the years, who have distinguished themselves not only academically but also for the artistic talents and skills. Campion College recognises the value of cultivating the fine arts and performing arts as expression of a particular aesthetics, tradition and culture. The College offers Fine Arts and Performing Arts Scholarships in order to encourage students to continue cultivating their talents during their studies.
$2000 to $6000 per annum
After the Census Date in a given semester
Three years (on condition criteria continue to be met. See below.)
This scholarship will be reviewed at the end of each year. The continuation of the scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic progress and continued cultivation of their artistic talents.
Undergraduate students studying full time (i.e. minimum 3 units per semester), including new students and continuing students.
Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, students should demonstrate:
- Proficiency in the Fine Arts or the Performing Arts by providing evidence pertaining to one of these areas (e.g. certificates, awards, relevant references, etc.); and
- Satisfactory academic performance.
Acceptance of this scholarship requires a student to:
- Maintain a successful academic record (Weighted Average Mark of 70%);
- Represent Campion College at competitions, if applicable;
- Participate in the organisation of events, by performing or exhibiting their work; and
- Promote and support Campion College.
- Scholarship Application Form
- Written Statement (one page outlining why you believe you should be the recipient of one of the Fine Arts or Performing Arts Scholarships)
- References (e.g. from your music, art or drama teacher)
- Relevant awards, certificates and commendations (e.g. an award from a Fine Arts or Performing Arts competition)
Please refer to the main scholarships page, www.campion.edu.au/scholarships
Ready to apply?
Click the button below to complete the application form. A student number is required to apply so you must be enrolled before completing the form.
Interested in other scholarships?
Click the links below to find out more or click here to return to the main scholarships page.