Campion College is a member of the UNILINC consortium of universities and colleges which all share the same cataloging system called ALEPH. This means that students in the member institutions are able to search the catalogues of the other UNILINC libraries and borrow from them through an INTER-LIBRARY LOAN facility.
Library borrowing hours during semester
|Monday||8.30am - 5.00pm|
|Tuesday||8.30am - 9.00pm|
|Wednesday||8.30am - 9.00pm|
|Thursday||8.30am - 9.00pm|
|Friday||8.30am - 5.00pm|
|Saturday||Saturday: 1.00pm - 5.00pm|
Campion College Library has the following facilities:
- A MAIN COLLECTION of about 25,000 books, with special emphasis in the subject areas of Philosophy, Theology, Cultural Studies, Literature and History. As Campion College grows, the collection is growing accordingly.
- A REFERENCE COLLECTION, which includes encyclopaedias, dictionaries and other high-demand works
- A COURSE RESERVE COLLECTION during Semester
- ONLINE RESOURCES
- COMPUTER FACILITIES
- STUDY AREAS with carrels
- A PHOTOCOPIER and PRINTING FACILITIES for students' use
- A SCHOLARLY COLLECTION is being developed on the world around St. Edmund Campion, College Patron and Elizabethan scholar and further SPECIAL COLLECTIONS on John Henry Newman and G. K. Chesterton
Reciprocal Borrowing and Inter-Library Loan
General Interlibrary Loan Enquiries:
Ms. Angela Kolar
Ph: (02) 9896 9327
Campion students and staff can also apply for a Borrower's Card enabling them to borrow from the Sydney University Library collection. You must first obtain a letter from the College Librarian verifying your status at Campion, and then present this at the Loans Desk at Fisher Library (the main library building at Sydney University). A formal application must then be completed, and a payment of $50 per annum must be made. Anyone using this privilege is required to abide by Fisher Library's rules for borrowers and accept personal responsibility for the care and prompt return of any items borrowed.
For Inter-Library Loans from other UNILINC libraries, enquire at the Loans Desk - for staff and students these loans are free of charge.
Ms Angela Kolar
Ph: (02) 9896 9307