Campion College employs a number of full-time and part-time members of staff in various academic and administrative roles.
If you are interested in working at Campion, please check this page periodically to see when new positions become available. Alternatively, to enquire about advertised positions, or about positions that may become available, please use the contact form below.
Campion College is located in Western Sydney. All our staff work on site at our Toongabbie campus.
Fundraising Assistant (3 days a week)
Campion College is seeking a Fundraising Assistant to assist the Director of Development. Reporting to the Director of Development, you will assist in the day-to-day fundraising operations and special projects related to fundraising and marketing.
To be considered for this role the applicant will have a qualification in a relevant field and experience in fundraising and marketing. Ideally the applicant will also have experience in CRM databases, preferably ThankQ.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in Fundraising – in creating campaigns, direct approaches and capital appeals
- Experience in Event planning
- Experience in working with Digital platforms such as – Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Demonstrated ability to work productively as part of a team
- Proven attention to accuracy and detail
- Exceptional writing skills
- Excellent computer skills, including in Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly developed organisational skills and proven ability to manage a range of tasks and work with strict deadlines in a busy and varied office environment
- A commitment to the Catholic ethos of the College
A salary package commensurate with skills and experience will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
The successful application is to be available to commence work immediately. Any questions should be directed to the Director of Development, Miss Yvette Nehme on (02) 9896 9318 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of the role description can be obtained on request. Applications should be addressed to the Director of Development and include cover letter, CV, and the names of three referees. Applications close date 1 May 2023
Campion College reserves the right to appoint by invitation, or not to appoint.
For queries about advertised roles and upcoming opportunities, please complete the contact form below.