Campion College employs a number of full-time and part-time members of staff in various academic and administrative roles.
If you are interested in working at Campion, please check this page periodically to see when new positions become available. Alternatively, to enquire about advertised positions, or about positions that may become available, please use the contact form below.
Campion College is located in Western Sydney. All our staff work on site at our Toongabbie campus.
Assistant Development Officer (5 days a week)
(Administration and Fundraising)
The College is seeking an assistant development officer to assist the Director of Development. Reporting to the Director of Development, you will assist in the day-to-day fundraising operations and special projects related to fundraising and marketing.
To be considered for this role the applicant will have a qualification in a relevant field and experience in fundraising. Ideally the applicant will also have experience in CRM databases preferably ThankQ. Also essential to the role are strong administrative skills and a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated ability to work productively as part of a team
- Highly developed organisational skills and proven ability to manage a range of tasks and work with strict deadlines in a busy and varied office environment
- Proven attention to accuracy and detail
- Exceptional writing skills
- Excellent computer skills, including in Microsoft Office Suite
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills
- Exceptional skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign)
- Experience in Event planning and co-ordination
- Experience in working with Digital platforms
- A commitment to the Catholic ethos of the College
A salary package commensurate with skills and experience will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
The successful application is to be available to commence work immediately. Any questions should be directed to the Director of Development, Miss Yvette Nehme on (02) 9896 9318 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of the role description can be obtained on request. Applications should be addressed to the Director of Development and include cover letter, CV, and the names of three referees. Applications are welcomed.
Student Life & Alumni Relations Officer
HEW Level 5
EFT: 1.0 (Full-Time)
About the Role
This position is part of the Student Life Office, which includes the Campus Manager, Senior Residential Tutor, Chaplain, and students in leadership roles. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
overseeing the general welfare of students for the entire duration of their undergraduate career at Campion College, and
assisting students in their transition into life after Campion, as alumni, and their continued connection to Campion.
Although these are two different areas of responsibility, they are linked by the College’s mission to provide a foundational education informing the formation of the whole person, not just during their time as students, but as productive members of society appreciative of their alma mater.
The successful candidate will mainly be working during regular business days and hours (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm), but will occasionally be required to work out of hours, including weekends.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated:
- ability to offer pastoral care to students.
- organisational skills including planning and attention to detail
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- commitment to excellent customer service, and a professional manner
- high level of initiative and problem-solving skills.
- ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- strong attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
- understanding of and appreciation for Campion College’s ethos and mission
- proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- current Working With Children Check
Applications must include a Cover Letter and CV. The letter must address the duties/responsibilities listed in the Position Description.
Send applications and enquiries to: Luciano Boschiero, Director of Operations (email@example.com). Applications close COB Wednesday 31 August 2022.
For queries about advertised roles and upcoming opportunities, please complete the contact form below.