- View your printing credit account at http://sms.campion.edu.au
- To top up your printing balance, select ‘Add Credit’ from the PaperCut menu
- Printing costs: Black and white $0.11 per page, colour $0.22 per page.
- Photocopying costs $0.11 per page in black and white and $0.22 per page in colour.
- To log in to the photocopier, use your student ID number.
- Scanning is free of charge and can be done on the photocopier by selecting “Email.” Select your email from the address book and follow the instructions on the wall.
- Copyright: All students and staff are required to abide by the Australian Copyright Laws. It is the responsibility of each individual to ensure they comply with legislation in relation to copyright. Please see the Australian Copyright Council for more information, or ask the Librarian.
- Laminating (A3 and A4) may be done at the library. Please see the Librarian for assistance.
Library hours during semester