Government Assistance

Government Assistance

The Department of Human Services (Centrelink) offers StudyAssist to offset some of the costs of studying.

Government assistance is means-tested and awarded on the basis of financial need. Some of the assistance provided includes:

  • Youth Allowance
  • Fares Allowance
  • Travel Concessions
  • Rent Assistance
  • Relocation Scholarships
  • Start-up Scholarships

Click here to find out more on the Study Assist website.

While we cannot provide advice on the government support that may be available to you, our Admissions Coordinator/Student Admin Assistant can assist with providing documentation to prove your enrolment and/or accommodation status.