Through Sporting Scholarships, Campion College recognises the importance of sport in the development of a person’s character.
$2000 to $6000 per annum
After the Census Date in a given semester
Three years (on condition criteria continue to be met. See below.)
This scholarship will be reviewed at the end of each year. The continuation of the scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic progress and continued commitment to sport.
Undergraduate students studying full time (i.e. minimum 3 units per semester), including new students and continuing students.
Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, students should demonstrate:
- That they are active in a particular field of sport, by providing references from their coach/trainer, and evidence of their achievements in the field (e.g. certificates, awards); and
- Satisfactory academic performance.
Acceptance of this scholarship requires a student to:
- Continue being active in their sport;
- Maintain a successful academic record (Weighted Average Mark of 70%);
- Represent Campion College at Intervarsity competitions, if applicable;
- Participate in the organisation of events at Campion College, in their respective sport; and
- Promote and support Campion College.
- Scholarship Application Form
- Written Statement (one page outlining why you believe you should be the recipient of a Sporting Scholarship)
- References (e.g. from your coach or trainer)
- Relevant awards, certificates and commendations (e.g. awards received for your sporting achievements)
Please refer to the main scholarships page, www.campion.edu.au/scholarships
Ready to apply?
Click the button below to complete the application form. A student number is required to apply so you must be enrolled before completing the form.
Interested in other scholarships?
Click the links below to find out more or click here to return to the main scholarships page.