|Value||$2000-6000 per annum (paid on a per semester basis, after the Census Date)|
|Duration||3 years (on condition criteria continue to be met, see below)|
|Open to||New and continuing undergrads studying full-time (minimum 3 units per semester)|
|Residency||Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents|
This Scholarship acknowledges the cultural value that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students bring to College life, and offers financial support for such students who demonstrate their academic ability.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, the student must:
- Identify as an Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander; and
- Have obtained an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) of 80 or above.
Acceptance of this scholarship requires a student to:
- Maintain a successful academic record (Weighted Average Mark of 70%);
- Promote and support Campion College.
This scholarship will be reviewed at the end of each year. The continuation of the scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic progress and continued enrolment in the program of study for which the scholarship was awarded.
Ready to apply?
- Scholarship Application Form
- Written Statement (one page outlining why you believe you should be the recipient of an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Scholarship)
- References (e.g. a letter of support from an organisation of authority in the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community)
Please note: A student number is required to apply so you must be enrolled before completing the application form.
|Round 1 Offers for 2023:||Apply by 9 Dec 2022|
|Round 2 Offers for 2023:||Apply by 8 Feb 2023|