|Value||$2000-6000 per annum (paid on a per semester basis, after the Census Date)|
|Duration||3 years (on condition criteria continue to be met, see below)|
|Open to||New and continuing undergrads studying full-time (minimum 3 units per semester)|
|Residency||Applicants must be Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents or New Zealand Citizens|
Leadership Scholarships acknowledge students who demonstrate innovative and enterprise-driven leadership which impacts their academic work or community environments.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, students should demonstrate:
- That they have been in a leadership position in either their school or community, by providing appropriate references; and
- Satisfactory academic performance.
Acceptance of this scholarship requires a student to:
- Maintain a successful academic record (Weighted Average Mark of 75%);
- Be involved in College events, activities and student clubs in a leadership role;
- Demonstrate initiative in their studies and in College life;
- Be of service to peers and the College and local community; and
- Promote and support Campion College.
This scholarship will be reviewed at the end of each year. The continuation of the Scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic progress and continued enrolment in the program of study for which the scholarship was awarded.
Ready to apply?
- Scholarship Application Form
- Written Statement (one page outlining why you believe you should be the recipient of a Leadership Scholarship)
- References (e.g. from a teacher, Parish Priest, or local council member)
- Relevant awards, certificates and commendations (e.g. a Duke of Edinburgh Award or a Leadership Award which you received at school or in your community)
Please note: A student number is required to apply so you must be enrolled before completing the application form.
|Offers for Semester 1, 2024||Round 1:||Apply by 8 December 2023|
|Round 2:||Apply by 1 February 2024|