The Commencement Scholarship aims to support and encourage commencing students at the start of their undergraduate studies at Campion College.
$5000 per annum
After the Census Date in a given semester
One year (on condition criteria continue to be met. See below.)
This scholarship will be reviewed at the end of the first semester. The continuation of the Scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic progress and continued enrolment in the program of study for which the scholarship was awarded.
Undergraduate students commencing full time studies (i.e. minimum 3 units per semester) in 2021 who apply as part of Campion’s Early Offer Scheme.
Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, an individual must:
- Apply as part of Campion’s Early Offer Scheme
- Demonstrate readiness for tertiary study, commitment to the liberal arts tradition and potential to make meaningful contributions to the Campion College community in the written statement that is uploaded with your application form
Acceptance of this scholarship requires a student to:
- Achieve a Pass grade average;
- Be involved in College events, activities and student clubs;
- Demonstrate initiative in their studies and in College life;
- Be of service to peers and the College and local community; and
- Promote and support Campion College.
Students are not required to apply for this scholarship, as they will be automatically considered as part of their Early Offer Scheme application.
Applications for Campion’s Early Offer Scheme close Tuesday 20 October 2020.