Angela Ridsdale Award
|Value||$2,195 (paid after the Census Date)|
|Open to||Domestic students enrolled in a Level-200 Latin unit
This scholarship is for students who have completed two Level-100 Latin units and are enrolled in a Level-200 Latin unit.
The Latin Scholarship is awarded to the best Latin student in the previous year. In order to be eligible for this scholarship, students must:
- not have studied Latin formally prior to commencing at Campion (applicability of this criteria to be determined by the College President);
- have completed two first-year units across two semesters and is enrolled in a second-year Latin unit beyond the census date;
- have demonstrated consistent improvement throughout the year;
- have achieved satisfactory results in both semesters and demonstrated a strong commitment to learning;
- have attended more than 80% of classes throughout the year;
- have met his or her obligations pursuant to the College’s Student Code of Conduct.
Acceptance of this scholarship requires a student to:
- Maintain a successful academic record (Weighted Average Mark of 70%);
- Promote and support Campion College.
Recipients of either the Angela Ridsdale Scholarship or Classical Languages Scholarship are eligible to receive one of the Bachelor of Arts scholarship simultaneously.
INTERESTED IN THIS SCHOLARSHIP?
Students are not required to apply for this scholarship, as they will be automatically considered on the basis of their academic results.