Fine & Performing Arts
|Value||$2000-6000 per annum (paid on a per semester basis, after the Census Date)|
|Duration||3 years (on condition criteria continue to be met, see below)|
|Open to||New and continuing undergrads studying full-time (minimum 3 units per semester)|
|Residency||Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents|
Campion College has had many gifted students over the years, who have distinguished themselves not only academically but also for the artistic talents and skills. Campion College recognises the value of cultivating the fine arts and performing arts as expression of a particular aesthetics, tradition and culture. The College offers Fine Arts and Performing Arts Scholarships in order to encourage students to continue cultivating their talents during their studies.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, students should demonstrate:
- Proficiency in the Fine Arts or the Performing Arts by providing evidence pertaining to one of these areas (e.g. certificates, awards, relevant references, etc.); and
- Satisfactory academic performance.
Acceptance of this scholarship requires a student to:
- Maintain a successful academic record (Weighted Average Mark of 70%);
- Represent Campion College at competitions, if applicable;
- Participate in the organisation of events, by performing or exhibiting their work; and
- Promote and support Campion College.
This scholarship will be reviewed at the end of each year. The continuation of the scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic progress and continued cultivation of their artistic talents.
Ready to apply?
- Scholarship Application Form
- Written Statement (one page outlining why you believe you should be the recipient of one of the Fine Arts or Performing Arts Scholarships)
- References (e.g. from your music, art or drama teacher)
- Relevant awards, certificates and commendations (e.g. an award from a Fine Arts or Performing Arts competition)
Please note: A student number is required to apply so you must be enrolled before completing the application form.
|Round 1 Offers for 2023:||Apply by 9 Dec 2022|
|Round 2 Offers for 2023:||Apply by 8 Feb 2023|