Leadership Scholarships acknowledge students who demonstrate innovative and enterprise-driven leadership which impacts their academic work or community environments.
$2000 to $6000 per annum
After the Census Date in a given semester
This scholarship will be reviewed mid-year. The continuation of the Scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic progress and continued enrolment in the program of study for which the scholarship was awarded.
New students studying full-time
Continuing students studying full time
Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, students should demonstrate:
- That they have been in a leadership position in either their school or community, by providing appropriate references; and
- Satisfactory academic performance.
Acceptance of this scholarship requires a student to:
- Maintain a successful academic record (Weighted Average Mark of 75%);
- Be involved in College events, activities and student clubs in a leadership role;
- Demonstrate initiative in their studies and in College life;
- Be of service to peers and the College and local community; and
- Promote and support Campion College.
- Scholarship Application Form
- Written Statement (one page outlining why you believe you should be the recipient of a Leadership Scholarship)
- References (e.g. from a teacher, Parish Priest, or local council member)
- Relevant awards, certificates and commendations (e.g. a Duke of Edinburgh Award or a Leadership Award which you received at school or in your community)
Please refer to the main scholarships page, www.campion.edu.au/scholarships
Ready to apply?
Click the button below to complete the application form. A student number is required to apply so you must be enrolled before completing the form.
Interested in other scholarships?
Click the links below to find out more or click here to return to the main scholarships page.