Media and Communications Scholarship
The traditional Trivium of the Liberal Arts included disciplines – Logic, Grammar and Rhetoric – which are connected with human communication. Campion College, as a Liberal Arts College, consequently nurtures and values effective communication and offers a Media and Communications Scholarship.
$2000 to $6000 per annum
After the Census Date in a given semester
This scholarship will be reviewed mid-year. The continuation of the scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic progress and continued involvement in relevant activities.
New students studying full-time
Continuing students studying full time
Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, students should demonstrate:
- That they have acquired some level of experience in the field of media and communications by providing appropriate references and/or evidence of achievements; and
- Satisfactory academic performance.
Acceptance of this scholarship requires a student to:
- Maintain a successful academic record (Weighted Average Mark of 75%);
- Represent Campion College at debating competitions, if applicable;
- Participate in the organisation of debating and public speaking events at the College;
- Contribute to the publication of the student tabloid, The Sextant; and
- Promote and support Campion College.
- Scholarship Application Form
- Written Statement (one page outlining why you believe you should be the recipient of a Media and Communications Scholarship)
- References (e.g. from your Debating or Mock Trial teacher, or an employer)
- Relevant awards, certificates and commendations (e.g. a certificate commending your participation in Debating, or a commendation from an employer which relates to the field of media and communication)
Please refer to the main scholarships page, www.campion.edu.au/scholarships
Ready to apply?
Click the button below to complete the application form. A student number is required to apply so you must be enrolled before completing the form.
Interested in other scholarships?
Click the links below to find out more or click here to return to the main scholarships page.