GRE201: Classical Greek III (Intermediate)
|Accredited towards||Diploma of Classical Languages|
|Unit type||Elective unit|
|Indicative contact hours||3 hours per week|
|Offered in||Semester 1|
|Tuition fee||Visit www.campion.edu.au/tuition|
This unit consolidates and builds on the knowledge and skills acquired in previous units. Students study more advanced Greek grammar. Depending on the progress made, and the course of study in previous units, students may complete the formal study of Greek in this unit.
On completion of the unit students will have:
- An understanding of the concepts of Greek grammar covered in this unit.
- A deeper understanding of the material covered in previous units.
- Knowledge of Greek vocabulary and grammar, including syntax, appropriate to this level.
- An understanding of the problems connected with the study of ancient languages.
- The ability to participate effectively and confidently in group work and practical exercises in tutorials.
Students may enrol in GRE201 if they have completed GRE102. Otherwise they may only enrol if they have a sufficiently advanced, and demonstrable, knowledge of ancient Greek sufficient for this unit
Interested in other Greek units?